For decades the Atkins diet has been at the centre of medical controversy. But now important new studies from leading academics are showing what millions of followers already know...that eating the Atkins way is not only delicious, it's a safe and effective plan for improving health and shedding pounds for good. And you don't have to give up eating carbs completely to follow it.
Whether you've lost weight doing Atkins and want to make your success permanent or you're new to Atkins and concerned about your health and weight control, Atkins for Life
is for you. Filled with advice and tips on navigating the everyday challenges that come with eating low carb in a high carb world, the book provides a simple and straightforward maintenance program that anyone can follow. With Atkins for Life
, finding your ideal weight and staying there has never been so easy or so good!
- 200 menu plans - over six moths of menus - with controlled carbohydrate count. Now anyone can succeed on the plan.
- 125 recipes, including tasty breakfasts, fabulous lunches, delicious dinners and smart snacks.
- Holiday meals and fantastic ethnic dishes...the low carb way!
- Time-tested tips from those who've been there and won their battle with weight.
- Self-tests and quizzes to help you meet and stay with your goals.