Are you troubled by scary headlines linking high cholesterol levels with heart disease? Wary of cholesterol-lowering drugs that trigger worrisome side effects? Cholesterol Cures
offers hundreds of natural ways to keep your cholesterol in check - without drugs!
Since this book was first released, scientists have discovered that some foods once considered off-limits actually help boost "good" cholesterol and lower "bad" cholesterol.
In this revised and updated edition, you'll learn the heart-helath benefits of:
- Apple pie.
- Peanut butter.
- Orange juice.
- Real salad dressings.
- And more.
Get the real scoop on:
- Cholesterol-lowering eggs, salad dressings, margarines, and snack bars.
- New anti-cholesterol supplements and herbs (such as niacin and red yeast extract).
- The fat and cholesterol content of 500 everyday foods.
You'll also discover how:
- Chile peppers lower triglycerides, a type of blood fat related to cholesterol.
- Chicory, a coffee substitute, clobbers cholesterol.
- Red meat can be part of a low-fat, low cholesterol diet.
- Yoga can help cut high cholesterol.