Australia is currently in the middle of a DIABETES EPIDEMIC. One Australian is diagnosed with diabetes every 10 minutes.
The good news is:
- With the right diet.
- Nutritional supplements.
- And lifestyle changes.
Type 2 diabetes can actually be reversed in the majority of cases!
The conventional dietary advice given to diabetics can actually make the disease worse.
Diabetics should not follow low fat, high carbohydrate diets.
All carbohydrates are digested into sugar, and raise blood sugar levels.
Why manage diabetes with diet and medication when you can actually reverse it?
In this book you will learn:
- The importance of protein to blood sugar control and weight loss.
- The nutrients that diabetics are typically deficient in, that can lead to poor blood sugar control.
- How to reduce your risk of diabetic complications such as blindness, heart attacks, nerve damage and erectile dysfunction.
- The essential tests that all diabetics must have regularly to maintain good health.
- That a low glycaemic index diet is not enough to lose weight and reverse type 2 diabetes.
- Specific foods, herbs and nutrients that can help to reverse type 2 diabetes.
This new book contains a two week meal plan and more than 40 recipes suitable for type 2 diabetics to lose weight and lower blood sugar levels.