Find out if your sex life is 'normal' or what your neighbours are up to! Based on the results from the largest and most accurate survey of its kind, this book uncovers the sexual lives and habits of Australians at the start of the 21st century.
Ever wanted to know how your sex life compares with other people's?
19,307 brave Australians have shared their most intimate experiences with a team of intrepid researchers, to bring us the most comprehensive survey ever of our sexual lives and habits.
Slip between the sheets (or onto the coffee table, back seat of the Torana or into the office stationery cupboard) and find out what it is that Australians really get up to, how often and with whom. Full of naughty numbers and saucy statistics, Doing it Down Under is the modern-day update on the sex lives of Australians, for the sexually active, the sexually curious and even those who are not getting any.
- How old are people when they lose their virginity?
- Do couples or single people have more sex?
- As a nation, are we happy with the sex we have?
- Are more women 'going solo' in the 21st century?
- Who pays for sex, and who with?
- Is your partner cheating on you?
- Do men and women think differently about sex?
For the answers to all these questions and many more, take a peek inside the bedrooms of your neighbours, friends and relatives. Find out what's hot, what's not and what's just plain kinky.