"Why should my cat be an EnviroCat?"
Because it will love longer, be healthier and happier and will give you more pleasure. And
it won't be out killing native animals.
- is a loving and amusing companion;
- is safe from the number one killer, cars;
- enjoys the best of health;
- doesn't kill birds and wildlife;
- doesn't upset your neighbours by scratching up the garden;
- doesn't come home with war wounds.
The streets and alleys of cities and towns, and even country areas, are hazardous places for cats. They don't know how to cross roads. The see the whole neighbourhood as theirs, and can scare away the birds and native animals and upset even the most understanding neighbours. EnviroCat
helps you solve these problems. Learn how to:
- train your kitten or cat (yes, it can be done);
- understand its every sound and gesture so you can 'chat' together;
- feed and look after it properly;
- solve problem behaviour;
- keep it active and entertained.
Once you see the effects of this safe new lifestyle, you will wonder why cats have been left "on the streets" for so long.