Please note that this DVD is in the PAL television format used in Australia and a number of other countries. If you are outside Australia, please check the manual of your DVD player to see if PAL DVDs can be played. An NTSC version is also available for American televisions.
Sue Dengate's bestseller Fed Up
opened the eyes of thousands of desperate parents to the adverse effects of synthetic additives and natural chemicals in food. Now this DVD takes viewers on a voyage of discovery through the perils in our supermarkets showing that children don't have to spend their time feeling angry or unhappy.
Is this your child?
- Loud voice, makes silly noises.
- Inattentive, dreamy & often tired.
- Anxious or depressed.
- Restless or easily distracted.
- Won't settle to sleep or wakes often.
- Loses temper, argues, refused requests.
- Touchy or easily annoyed.
Does your child suffer?
- Frequent stomach aches.
- Frequent colds or flu, asthma.
- Migraines or headaches.
- Itchy skin rashes.
- Panic attacks.
If this is you or your child then Fed Up with Children's Behaviour
is a must see DVD.