Get Your Book Off the Ground: What You Need to Know to Write and Publish Your Book
Santoro, Anthony / Male, Suzanne
Dispatch: 1 day
Writers' Resource Centre
Writer's Resource Series
This book is a practical writer’s guide for any novelist.
Author, Anthony Santoro, and publisher, Suzanne Male, share their experiences and expertise on crucial literacy skills from story planning to overcoming the sometimes overwhelming barriers an author confronts while writing their book.
Inside, find out:
- How to cultivate your characters;
- How to plan your story in full and write it;
- How to maintain the reader’s interest;
- How to overcome writer’s block;
- How to publish your book;
- The secret to writing success.