C'mon Lah, buy this book, so funny.
Laugh along with Harry Lee Kuan Yew in this light-hearted look at the trials and tribulations of his action-packed life.
Nation-builder, world statesman and authority on almost everything, Harry's done it all.
Persecuting opposition politicians, destroying kampongs, insulting Singapore's neighbours or transforming Singapore into a profitable haven for foreign capital - life's never been dull with Harry.
See the lovable old twerp at his most endearing as he:
- Discovers his inner buaya as a SDU love guru.
- Gets a good hand-bagging from Maggie Thatcher.
- Takes a walk on the wild side when he and BG check out the naughty nightlife at Orchard Towers.
- Gets bucketed by his old enemy "The Plen".
- Insists on testing a button and falls down a rubbish chute.
- Preaches mental revolutions and sparks a rebellion.
- Has a spot of bother with an exploding air-con suit.
Share these comic moments with Harry - and much, much more - in Harry Lee Kuan Yew: A Pictorial Account of His Life and Times
. See what a fun guy Harry really is.