By the time you finish reading this book, you’ll be ready to be CEO…
There is a very good reason why you are not the CEO – you are obviously not enough of a scumbag… yet. How to Lie Cheat & Steal Your Way to the TOP
is a take-no-prisoners guide to surviving the daily corporate warfare that is office politics. Every company has politics and politicians. You need to learn how to use politics to your advantage and how to get ahead without raising a sweat.
This is the book your bosses did not want published. All of their grubby little secrets contained in this volume, are now available to the general public.
You’ll learn such things as:
- how the company spends its money and what you’ll have to do to make a large chunk of it yours;
- how bosses fritter away their time (and expect you to make up for it);
- how to look like you’re working harder than you really are;
- how to avoid all responsibility when things go wrong;
- how to take credit for something you were not involved in;
- how to ‘stab’ people in the back and escape undetected;
- how to suck-up to the right people;
- shredding any remaining sense of morality or fair-play you may have.
In short, this book will equip you with all the skills you need for career survival and your climb to the TOP of the executive ladder.