helps trustees of self-managed super funds use the freedom they now have to make their money work harder for them. The book is specifically aimed at people who already understand the basics of investment and now want to learn more about the alternative options that are available to help them create wealth for their retirement.
Containing innovative strategies to increase returns for trustees and beneficiaries, Investment Freedom
- how to leverage into shares using instalment warrants;
- alternative investments such as private equity and hedge funds;
- increasing income using hybrid securities and equity linked term deposits;
- capital preservation strategies;
- taxation issues including franking credit rules and capital gains tax.