Enjoy the benefits of a diet free from wheat, barley and rye.
Living gluten-free involves more than cutting gluten out of your diet. It also affects other aspects of your life — including ordering at restaurants, attending social functions and dealing with emotional challenges. With Living Gluten-Free For Dummies
, Australian edition, you can embrace all aspects of the gluten-free lifestyle and make a smooth and successful transition to better health.
Covers how to:
- Spot the tell-tale signs of gluten intolerance;
- Relieve the symptoms of coeliac disease;
- Decipher Australian food labelling;
- Cook tasty breakfasts, lunches and dinners;
- Stay on track with your gluten-free diet;
- Raise happy, gluten-free kids.