Lose weight and keep it off with the Low GI Diet.
This updated edition of Australia s bestselling Low GI Diet program, explains how a low GI diet can help you lose weight and keep it off. Featuring twelve weeks of menus tailored to your weight and activity level, and twelve weeks of easy-to-follow aerobic and resistance exercises that will take you just 30 minutes a day, this book outlines a nutritionally balanced, effective and healthy way to start losing weight and improve your overall health, and includes:
- Tools and tips to maintain weight loss for life;
- Delicious recipes and a menu survival guide for eating out;
- How to balance protein and carbohydrate;
- Photographs of exercises;
- Updated GI tables for your favourite foods.
The most significant dietary finding of the last 25 years, the glycemic index (GI) is an easy-to-understand measure of how food affects blood glucose levels and has revolutionised the way we eat.