Perhaps your retirement dream is to travel the world, go back to study or turn your hobby into a business. Whatever it is, Making the Most of Retirement For Dummies
helps you plan for this exciting new phase in your life and create your own strategy for a fulfilling and active retirement -- while also making sure that you're financially secure:
- Get ready for the next 20 or 30 years -- from deciding when to retire to working out what's important to you;
- Account for the future -- from understanding superannuation to government pensions, and wills and estate planning;
- Live well in retirement -- from staying fit and healthy to determining where you want to live;
- Make the most of your time in retirement -- from travelling to studying, volunteering and cultivating a hobby;
- Nurture your relationships -- from negotiating the housework to staying connected with friends and family.