More Secrets of Happy Children
tackles the important concerns of parents in the nineties, with inspirational ideas and clues for day-to-day living with children. As counsellors, educators and parents, Steve and Shaaron Biddulph have worked with families for over twenty years, and have talked with thousands of parents about what works.
Issues such as:
- How to help toddlers and children feel secure and settled.
- Discipline methods that work - without hitting or yelling.
- Making sure your love gets through.
- Being the best kind of dad.
- Will childcare damage your child?
- Parent pay.
- Parent power - changing your world.
And many more, are discussed with Steve's gentle blend of humour and practical advice.
This is a book about putting love into action, about knowing what you are doing and why, and about raising twenty-first century children you can be proud of.
Humorous, easy to read, sensible and practical.