Whether you feel you have little talent and you doubt you could ever learn, or you enjoy drawing but have not been able to get much beyond a childlike level, this book will give you the skill you have always wanted. If you are already drawing as a professional artist or artist-in-training, it will give you greater confidence in your ability and deepen your artistic perception.
This 20th-anniversary edition of 'Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain' has been dramatically revised, with more than fifty per cent new material including:
- Recent developments in brain research that relate to drawing.
- New insights on the use of drawing techniques in the corporate world and education.
- Instruction on self-expression through drawing.
- Ways to step beyond black-and-white drawing into colour.
- Detailed advice on applying the five basic skills of drawing to solve problems.