Ever walked into the bottle shop and been overwhelmed by the number of wines available? Ever though you had to buy an expensive wine because it "must" be better? Well, don't despair - Quaff! Best Wines in Australia Under $15
is back with a brand new edition for 2002. This indispensable companion is designed to help you navigate your way around the vast numbers of wines on the shelves and to help you find a decent drop without having to spend more than $15.
From chardonnay to shiraz and sparkling wines to sherry, well-known wine writers Max Allen and Peter Forestal have once again engaged in a rigorous selection process to identify the best Australian wines available at an affordable price. Their tasting notes are short on technical terms and full of lively and easy-to-follow descriptions that won't confuse the reader. Organised by wine style, this popular and comprehensive guide includes:
- the pick of the best Australian wine releases for 2002.
- a selection of imported wines.
- the recommended retail price for each wine.
- the best value-for-money wine in each category.
- tasting notes on storing wine and tips for the bargain hunter.
- more fascinating insights into classic quaffers.
If you are interested in enjoying wine on a limited budget, or feel intimidated by highbrow wine books that assume you have a large overdraft, then Quaff! 2002
is most definitely the book for you.