- What do you do with students who turn up to dance but because of illness or injury are unable to participate?
- How do you assess students adequately if they are unable to participate in lessons over an extended period?
- What do you do with your students if your usual dance space becomes unavailable?
- What do you do when you are unavailable?
- How do you interest students in aspects of dance other than performance?
provides a solution to these and many other problems.
Although students may not be able to participate physically, they are still able to be involved in the meaningful dance activities provided in Still Dancing
. Still Dancing
is designed to be both enjoyable and informative, providing a useful resource for the busy dance teacher.