New South Wales is one of the world's major surfing destinations with several iconic and famous breaks. This stretch of coastline boasts the full-gamut of surfing breaks from crazy offshore bombies, remote reef breaks, shallow rock ledges, empty pristine beaches, to sand-spitting rivermouths and long peeling points. Surfing NSW
showcases the very best of these breaks from Fingal Head to Ben Boyd National Park. Surfing NSW
- Over 200 breaks across 47 destinations;
- Full descriptions of each break, including how to get there;
- "At a glance" table to help find the right breaks for you;
- Regional water temperature info and recommended gear;
- Information on what else to do and where to stay and party;
- Accurate, full-colour local and regional maps;
- Over 200 full-colour photos.
also includes bio's, interviews and stories from local legends of each region including Nat Young, Mick Campbell, Mark Richards, Occy, Mick Low and plenty more.