Who isn't curious to know what life is like after we die? In this humorous yet thought-provoking glimpse into other realms, David Staume asks you to open your mind and leave your body behind as he takes you on a tour of the afterlife.
Find out everything you need to know about he astral realm: how to get around, what's going on, and who and what you might bump into on your travels. Explore the big questions regarding the whys and wherefores of existence: Is there a hell? What about reincarnation? Who am I? Who is God?
This one-of-a-kind guide also offers practical tips on how to use your new understanding to make life better on the physical plane. You'll learn how to:
- Increase energy and improve health using your chakras.
- Protect yourself from harm.
- Strengthen your intuitive abilities.
- Improve your life through focused positive intention.
- Lead a more creative, powerful, and meaningful life.
Bold and entertaining, The Beginner's Guide for the Recently Deceased
is a unique contribution to our knowledge of life's only inevitable destination.