Did you know that cigarettes contain honey?
If you didn't - then read on! If you're obsessed by the incidental, transfixed by the trivial or just desperate to know the answers to the most bizarre of questions, then this is the book for you.
Would you like to know that:
- 65 - 80 per cent of horse-grooming products are purchased for human use.
- the almond is a member of the peach family.
- A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.
- Mongolia is the only country where horses outnumber people.
- Hitler and Napoleon were both missing a testicle?
The Useless Information Society was formed by some of Britain's best-loved journalists, writers and entertainers, including Keith Waterhouse, Richard Littlejohn, Suggs, Noel Botham, Ken Stott and Brian Hitchen. They meet regularly to swap new nuggets of trivia. This is the fourth collection of their mind-boggling and endlessly diverting findings. Every page is packed with wholly trivial and fascinating facts that will not cease to entertain and divert.