This book focuses on preventing cancerous cells from growing in the first place. The book lists all the known risk factors for breast cancer, many of which women are not aware of. In The Breast Cancer Prevention Guide
you will learn:
- Mammograms are not the best method for detecting breast cancer in all women.
- Your body can make good oestrogen and bad oestrogen.
- The importance of progesterone in protecting against breast cancer.
- The chemicals you come in contact with each day that are strongly implicated in causing breast cancer and how to reduce your exposure to them.
- Foods, herbs and nutrients with powerful anti cancer effects.
- Recipes and tips on how to incorporate powerful anti cancer foods into your diet.
There is no other book like this that gives you a comprehensive plan to prevent breast cancer. This book is based on the latest research available from medical science.