With his phenomenally successful Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy,
Dr. David Burns introduced a ground-breaking, drug-free treatment for depression. Now, in this long-awaited sequel, he reveals powerful new techniques and provides step-by-step exercises that help you cope with the full range of everyday problems.
- Free yourself from fears, phobias, and panic attacks.
- Overcome self-defeating attitudes.
- Discover the five secrets of intimate communication.
- Put an end to marital conflict.
- Conquer procrastination and unleash your potential for success.
Plus an up-to-date section on everything you need to know about commonly prescribed psychiatric drugs and anxiety disorders such as agoraphobia and obsessive-compulsive disorder. This remarkable guide can show you how to feel good about yourself and the people you care about. You will discover that life can be an exhilarating experience.