If you're striving to make your mark in the business world, you don't have time to read all of the business books that hit the bestseller list - but you do need the essential information they contain. You need to keep up with the latest business trends and understand emerging ideas and new terminology. You need concise, penetrating explanations of today's most advanced thinking on business management and leadership. You need The Guru Guide
In this easy-to-use primer, two internationally respected business consultants provide an executive summary of the most effective and successful management ideas put forth by the leading business thinkers and doers of our time: Warren Bennis, Stephen Covey, Peter Drucker, Michael Hammer, Peter Senge, Margaret Wheatly, and many more. They also give you:
- Clear explanations of essential business terms, concepts, and theories.
- Profiles of more than 75 top management figures and their ideas.
- Cross-links to issues on which these gurus agree and disagree.
- Insightful commentaries and real-world case studies.
- Quick-reference charts, bulleted lists, chapter summaries, and other creative quick-learning tools.
To make the most of the powerful ideas that can brighten your business future, start reading The Guru Guide