Does your child:
- nap only in your arms, a sling, a swing, or the car?
- require elaborate rituals before sleeping?
- get fussy, act cranky, or have tantrums due to lack of sleep?.
- take very short naps--or none at all.
Naps are important to a child's mood, well-being, and development. The No-Cry Nap Solution offers you a proven formula to allow your baby, toddler, or preschooler to get daily restorative rest. You'll learn gentle, loving, tear-free techniques, developed by world-renowned parenting expert Elizabeth Pantley and tested by hundreds of families around the world, guaranteed to help you:
- Convince any child to nap every day.
- Effortlessly settle your child for naptime in his or her own bed.
- Turn short, fitful naps into long, peaceful ones.
- Establish a nap schedule that works for you and your child.
- Easily adapt nap routines to your child's developing needs.
- Confidently deal with sudden changes, nap strikes, and travel.