The completely revised and updated second edition of the Australian bestseller, Well Adjusted Babies
is a chiropractic guide to holistic parenting from pregnancy through to early childhood. It focuses on health-related issues and what Dr Jennifer Barham-Floreani describes as ôthe variables that may affect your childÆs inherent potentialö.
Dr Jen wrote this book for parents, chiropractic patients and fellow practitioners who would like easy access to literature and references when discussing important family health issues. Well Adjusted Babies
introduces ways that parents can strengthen and build their childÆs innate or inborn intelligence.
Rather than simply one chapter that discusses chiropractic, Well Adjusted Babies contains over 650 pages full of valuable Chiropractic information including:
- Chapters on Infertility, Self-Care for Pregnancy, Realities of Intervention, Colic, Birth Trauma, Post Birth ABCs, Nutrition, Chiropractic and Children Holistic Parenting and other Health Topics for Families.
- Published Case Studies and Chiropractic research throughout.
- In addition to now being known as ôthe health bibleö for parents, this book has become a must read for the wellnessûoriented family practitioner.
- Text endorsed by the academic maternal and paediatric industry because it is written in lay persons terms yet referenced like a text book with over 750 references.
- Well Adjusted Babies has had overwhelming support from the book industry, hailed as an evergreen multi-read family bible that parents keep rather than pass on and buy a copy for other parents to be.
- Well Adjusted Babies empowers the parents to become confident health care consumers driving their outcomes rather than taking whatever gets served at them.