Everything new parents need to know about the care and feeding of an infanté from the authors of WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU'RE EXPECTING. The book covers monthly growth and developmenté feeding for every age and stageé and sleep strategies that really work. Murkoff and Hathaway have rewritten every section of the booké answering dozens of new questions and including new by-demand material.
Filled with the most practical tips: how to give a bath; decode your baby's crying; what to buy for your baby; and when to return to work; and the most up-to-date medical advice with the latest on vaccinesé vitaminsé illnessesé SIDSé safetyé and more.
Reassuring answers to hundreds of questions:
- What's the best kind of car seat for my newborn?
- How do I know if my baby's getting enough to eat?
- How can I tell if my baby is really sick? When should I call the doctor?
- Should I sign my baby up for classes?
- Should I be worried that my baby isn't crawling yet?
- How do I cope with my colicky baby?