No matter how many letters you write, this book will help you communicate much more effectively.
You'll discover a book of powerful, fresh ideas and techniques that make certain your letters get read and acted upon. You'll learn how to break away from the starchy, formal rules of yesteryear - rules which stifle effective written communication.
Through many brilliant examples, you'll find Write Language
not only enjoyable to read, but a constant source of ideas to lift your letters to new levels of effectiveness. For you, there'll be no more staring at a blank page wondering how to start a letter. For you there'll be no more cliches like "herewith our brochure for your perusal" or "assuring you of our best attention at all times" which kill written communication.
Both in your business and your personal life, you'll discover Write Language
is a unique and powerful book. It's a superb investment.
This book shows:
- How to persuade your readers to do what you want them to do.
- How to get a new job or pay rise.
- How to get immediate attention from your reader.
- How to write a complaint letter to neighbours, corporations and public institutions.
- How to make yourself memorable and different in print.
- How to get money from people who owe you.
- How to write a letter to get a date.
- How to build rapport and good relationships through letters.
- How to say what you mean - and get away with it.
- How to make money through direct mail letters.