This is the #1 tool for writers who want to get published. It's easy to see why. Inside you'll find detailed listings for more than 8,000 editors who buy what you write. Each entry includes crucial information for making contact in the most efficient, effective way, including mailing addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses, plus information on what each editor wants, ho much they pay, and how often they buy.
You'll find thousands of completely updated listings for book publisher, consumer magazines, script buyers, trade and professional journals, and agents. You'll also find an invaluable selection of articles and interviews geared toward helping you master the writing life, including:
- How much should I charge?
- Janet Fitch and other writers share how they make time to write.
- Nicholas Sparks discusses the importance of selling yourself, not just your book.
- Nine habits of frequently published authors.
- Best-selling author Debbie Macomber discusses how to know when you're ready for an agent.
There's no better resource for writers serious about their work. If you're one of them, this is the most important book you'll ever own.