An invaluable tool for all professional nurses, midwives and carers to communicate with those patients who can't speak English - simply by pointing at the most frequently used and vital words and phrases needed for patient care.
Contents include translations in 50 key languages according to the most commonly spoken languages worldwide, but also taking into account the most common migrant and refugee groups:
- Translations in 50 languages;
- Language identification resources;
- Supporting materials on cultural considerations;
- Midwives supplement in five key languages;
- Useful pictures for additional communication.