The truth about nutrition can be very hard to swallow. But youÆll be devouring healthy tips in no time when you pick up Truth, Lies and Chocolate
, the comprehensive new book by Julie Meek.
JulieÆs friendly style and bite-sized morsels of information make it easy to pick up and find simple facts to help you get the most from the food that you eat - whether youÆre an athlete, a school kid, a mum, a corporate executive or Joe Bloggs!
- Discover that chocolate and red wine can be a full-body treat.
- Find out how to get your energy high and keep it there.
- Learn how to avoid spending money on gimmick nutrition programs.
- Read the facts and fairytales about coffee, omega-3, detoxing and diet soft drinks.
- Pick up tips on carbohydrates, the Glycaemic Index, probiotics and sports drinks.
No hype. Just fresh, accurate information that you can apply to make healthy changes to your diet in an instant.
The book was a finalist in Le Cordon Bleu World Food Media Awards making it one of the Best Health and Nutrition books internationally between 2007-2010.