In a direct continuation of What to Expect When You're Expecting and What to Expect in the First Year, Australia's most trusted pregnancy and childcare books, comes an allinclusive guide for parents and toddlers. Complete with information on selfesteem; emotional, physical, and social development; discipline; eccentric behaviours; and making time for yourself in the midst of it all.
Support and Reassurance for Hundreds of Concerns
- How can I get my toddler talking?
- How can I be sure my toddler is eating right?
- Is there a way to head off my twoyearold's tantrums?
- My husband and I need a weekend away. Should we wait for our child's consent?
- Is preschool really necessary?
- How can we help our son overcome his fears?
- Our daughter is turning three and won't even look at a potty. What can we do?