Retail Price AUD$19.95
Minimum Order: 1
Dispatch: 1 day
Womb with Attitude: Taking the Stress /Tracey, Sylvia/Paper/0855723645/S049-C1
Michelle Anderson Publishing
Written by a nurse who has suffered herself this book aims to create a much better understanding of what is really happening in the body of the woman who has PMS and offers useful and easy to follow advice to help alleviate these problems. Subjects include:
- Why Are Hormones So Important? - the reproductive hormones that tend to cause PMS Physical Responses - the emotional responses that may be exaggerated at this time.
- When It's Just Not Funny - being the butt of jokes about one's temper, behaviour.
- The Female Reproductive Systems.
- The Signs and Symptoms of PMS.
- Helping Your Self through.
- Diet Exercise.
- Avoiding Stress.
- Reducing Alcohol.
- Discuss the situation with your partner, friend.
- If possible the luxury of a massage.
- Take time out to relax, music can be very therapeutic.
- Cool shower before bed.
- Try fruit before reaching for sweets needed as a result of a drop in sugar levels at this time.
- The importance of Yoga.
- Other self-help solutions - natural therapies.
- Headaches and migraines.
- Medical treatment if required.