Everything every business needs to know about e-mail.
E-mail is the main reason people log on to the Internet and, along with e-commerce, its use is exploding the world over. It is used by 92% of Australian businesses with Internet access to communicate with clients, customers and other business contacts and its benefits are impressive.
It can cut costs and improve relationships with customers while targeted e-mail campaigns deliver a better response than traditional direct marketing. However, there are management, legal and security risks inherent in its use. And unsolicited e-mailing is fast becoming a highly unethical business practice.
The Email for Business Handbook
aims to illuminate these issues as this potent tool revolutionises the way we all do business, discussing:
- Key facts and figures business-minded readers need to know.
- Spamming (unsolicited e-mailing) and how not to fall into the trap.
- How to drive business using "opt-in" permission e-mail marketing.
- How to manage your e-mail traffic.
- Why a corporate e-mail policy is important and what it should include.
- How to protect your computer and e-mail against viruses and hackers.
- All about privacy policies and what a good one should include.
- How to build community using e-mail discussion groups.
- What the legal risks are.