People join organisations, but they leave leaders. Find out what it takes to inspire and bring out the best in the people you lead ù all while fulfilling your vision and key priorities. Leadership is taking responsibility and accepting accountability; itÆs looking after the task, the team and the individuals; itÆs planning, organising and staying on top of things; above all, leadership is communicating, offering a vision and agreeing on goals. If all this seems a big ask, donÆt worry. Leadership For Dummies
, Australian and New Zealand Edition, will quickly get you up to speed on all the latest leadership theory, helping ensure you and your followers are all working in the same direction.
Discover how to:
- work out the right leadership style for the situation and your team;
- understand how you work best and the mindsets that you need to lead;
- articulate a vision, create a team purpose and achieve your goals;
- communicate like a leader;
- manage expectations and bring out the best in people;
- remove obstacles, make decisions and share the workload;
- build and lead a winning team.