Australian Gardening Calendar
is the book every gardener needs - a handy, information-packed guide to month-by-month garden care, covering all the climatic zones of Australia.
- easy-to-follow job guides for each month;
- what to plant where, and when;
- designing a garden and upgrading an existing one;
- what's in flower or fruit each month for your zone;
- planting and caring for seeds, seedlings, bulbs, herbaceous plants, lawns and trees;
- how to revive your house-plants, prune your roses and grow plants from cuttings;
- advice about compost, liquid fertiliser and mulches; weed and pest control;
- watering strategies;
- DIY instructions for making a rock garden, laying gravel and building a retaining wall.
Take this book into the garden with you - and enjoy gardening all year round!