Property commentator and author, Graham Airey, accepts that buying property is undoubtedly one of the largest transactions that many people will make. He does not accept that what is relatively straightforward procedure should cause any undue anxiety. In a simple and easy-to-read style, he sets out to guide you smoothly through the processes of buying and selling property. Buying & Selling Property in a Nutshell
covers both sides of the property transaction.
For property buyers, it considers:
- Where to look for real estate.
- Inspecting a property and arranging finance.
- Expressing interest and making an offer.
- Exchanging contracts and settlement.
For vendors it discusses:
- Choosing and working with a real estate agent.
- Adding value to and presenting your property for inspection.
- Private sale versus going to auction.
- The hidden costs involved in selling.
Whether you are planning to buy your first home, selling your existing home and looking to purchase elsewhere, or buying or selling an investment property...in a nutshell, this is the book for you. It will arm you with the knowledge necessary to complete a stress-free and rewarding property transaction.