Please note that this DVD is in the NTSC television format used in the United States and other countries that use the NTSC format. An PAL version is also available for use in Australia and other countries that use the PAL format.
Sue Dengate's bestseller Fed Up
opened the eyes of thousands of desperate parents to the adverse effects of synthetic additives and natural chemicals in food. Now this DVD takes viewers on a voyage of discovery through the perils in our supermarkets showing that children don't have to spend their time feeling angry or unhappy.
Is this your child?
- Loud voice, makes silly noises.
- Inattentive, dreamy & often tired.
- Anxious or depressed.
- Restless or easily distracted.
- Won't settle to sleep or wakes often.
- Loses temper, argues, refused requests.
- Touchy or easily annoyed.
Does your child suffer?
- Frequent stomach aches.
- Frequent colds or flu, asthma.
- Migraines or headaches.
- Itchy skin rashes.
- Panic attacks.
If this is you or your child then Fed Up with Children's Behaviour
is a must see DVD.