Discover the secrets of a healthy immune system.
For hundreds of years, Native Americans have used the herb echinacea for a multitude of ailments, from sore throats to snake bites. It was a popular cold remedy in the early part of the 20th century, before the advent of antibiotics. With the herbal boom at an all-time high, people are once again turning to echinacea for its amazing cold- and flu-fighting properties and all-over immune system-boosting qualities.
Learn about this extraordinary natural remedy and discover whether you can benefit from the use of echinacea.
This comprehensive guidebook includes:
- The history, folklore, and legends surrounding echinacea.
- How the herb works in the body.
- The various types of echinacea and how they differ.
- The many uses of echinacea.
- Health and illness-fighting plans.
- Candidates for the use of echinacea.
- Dosage information.
- And much, much more!