This is an essential book for all those people who dream of starting or buying and running a business but don't know where to begin.
The author gives all the information and advice you need on the practicalities and legalities of setting up or buying a business, and explores the trades and professions which are most in demand. Covers:
- Financing a business, including what business incentives and grants may be available.
- How to buy or lease property.
- Where to get help and advice.
- Procedures for setting up.
- Suitable business structures.
- How to buy an existing business.
- Tax, social security and pensions.
- Finding and employing staff.