In The Smart Guide to Money
, leading financial commentator James Walker maps out a realistic path to wealth. For people who are curiosity-rich, time-poor and hype-intolerant, James presents an easy-to-follow plan for your money and investments in the 21st century. The Smart Guide to Money
will help you decide:
- Between shares and property.
- Where to invest as little as $1000.
- How to save money for your children.
- If derivatives are for you.
- How to beat the banks.
- How to get the best out of your real estate agent.
- How to deal with your credit cards.
- How to reduce your tax bill.
Whether you know a lot about your money or are just starting out, The Smart Guide to Money
is an investment that pays for itself in the first few pages.