Are you still waiting for your Prince Charming to come along and sweep you off your feet? Do you wake up at four in the morning and panic about where the next buck is coming from? Do you spend like there's no tomorrow, then feel overwhelmed with guilt? You're not alone!
Leslie Falkiner-Rose surveyed over 100 women of all ages, from all walks of life, to find out their views on money. She also consulted financial experts and delved into research in order to determine why so many women have trouble managing their money. Women Talking Money
is the fascinating result, and uncovers:
- perceptions about women's money management;
- adjusting financially to marriage, having kids and other major life changes;
- securing your financial future;
- fears and insecurities about money and debt;
- the power associated with money;
- different investment options and utilising financial professionals.
Leslie suggests ways to tackle these and other financial issues, and identifies the resources available for various areas of interest. Women Talking Money
is engaging and entertaining, and provides insights into how women handle money.