An all-you-need-to-know introduction to building, maintaining, and profiting from your own business:
- Smart strategies for choosing a business to match your personality and skills, and avoiding the common pitfalls of entrepreneurial start-ups.
- Smart advice on all the behind-the-scenes tasks - dealing with taxes and legal concerns, keeping the books, hiring employees, working with suppliers, and more.
- Smart tips on today's vast range of high-tech tools - what you really need and how to get it without breaking the bank.
- smart definitions and insights on proprietorships, partnerships, and corporations - and which structure best suits your goals and circumstances.
- Quick reading and easy referencing with a comprehensive index and loads of sidebars and tables.