Your essential guide to surviving and thriving in the new era of online business.
Now you can benefit from the experience of small businesses who have successfully pioneered e-commerce. This concise and accessible book shows you by example how to take the essential step into e-commerce, simply and profitably!
- How Boots Online, a retailer of Australian boots and clothing, turned a $3,000 e-commerce investment into $25,000 in sales and increased its profit margin on items sold via their Website through reduced costs of holding inventory.
- How Nicks Wine Merchants gives Internet users a "virtual tour" of vineyards and wine reviews and allows consumers in Australia and overseas to buy wine securely from the Website.
- How Gaslight Records, a music retail store, allows customers to choose from thousands of CDs and purchase securely on the Internet.
- How Lovittools, a manufacturer of spare parts for the aerospace, defense and motor vehicle industries, has saved over $120,000 by purchasing new materials via the Internet.
Successful e-commerce answers your basic questions about e-commerce, including:
- How much does it cost to implement e-commerce?
- How do I achieve a return on my e-commerce investment within two years?
- How can I benefit from increased profit margins by selling online?
- How can e-commerce merchant systems streamline my traditional business processes?