The Australian Guide series gives Australian computer users the solutions they need - fast. Designed for beginners and intermediate users alike, the series is written in a straightforward but light-hearted style, with advanced techniques, tricks and shortcuts to help everyone become an expert in no time at all!
This book will help you:
- Discover the latest and best Australian Web sites.
- Make the most of your Web browser.
- Keep in touch via email.
- Join an online chat group.
- Play games and listen to music online.
- Create your own Web site and get people to visit it - and come back again.
- Protect yourself and your children on the Net.
Tony Stevenson is a Director of MKD Software Consulting, a company that specialises in communicating information technology to both business people and the wider community. As a freelance computer and business writer, he contributes articles on a regular basis to a range of overseas, national and local newspapers, journals and magazines.