Telegraph your intentions. Anticipate users' needs. View type as a design element. But above all, make your Web pages stand out from all the rest!
You won't want to publish a single word on the World Wide Web without this indispensable guide. For the novice and expert alike, The Elements of Hypertext Style
contains everything you need to know before you publish on the Web, from handling copyright issues to designing truly interactive Web pages and making sure everything works in between.
- Learn how to conceptualize and design an effective Web site.
- Explore the principles of applying plain English style to the hypertext medium.
- Understand often overlooked HTML tags to create effective hypertext documents.
- Unearth issues paramount to a successful Web design, such as Internet service provider relations and general liability concerns.
- Unite HTML planning issues such as textual designs, link structures, and navigation modules.