The Penguin Australian Home Buyer's Guide
is THE guide to finding, financing and buying a home or investment property. It explains in plain English the key legal and financial issues in property purchase and provides an up-to-date, Australia-wide analysis of the property market. This practical guide contains advice on everything you need to know about property investment, such as:
- when and where you should buy.
- what you can afford to borrow.
- how to use the Net to find the right property.
- how much you will have to pay for transaction costs.
- how to negative gear.
- how to apply for your First Home Owner's Grant.
- how to go about selling your home.
Fully revised and updated, this book equips first-home buyers, property investors and vendors to make informed, profitable investment decisions.