There are so many wine varieties and makers on the market now it is harder than ever to know what to choose for every occasion or to add to your cellar. Wine experts and judges Ralph Kyte-Powell and Huon Hooke taste thousands of Australian wines every year and here are their best-value and top-quality wine selections from the latest releases.
This best-selling and award-winning Penguin Good Australian Wine Guide includes:
- The Penguin Wine Awards for 2007.
- More than 1000 reviews of new wines.
- Best-value wines under $15.
- The top-rated wines at a glance.
- An up-to-date winery directory.
Whether you are an enthusiast, an occasional drinker or just looking for a bargain, The Penguin Good Australian Wine Guide
will help you make the most of every trip to the bottle shop or cellar door.