Retail Price AUD$59.95
Minimum Order: 1
Dispatch: 1 day
Web Design: Introductory Concepts and /Shelly, Gary B/Paper/0789559609/S053-D2
Shelly Cashman Series
Features of this book include:
- Useful design concepts and techniques typically not addressed in Web authoring textbooks.
- a presentation of the detailed design plan required to create a successful Web site that considers audience needs, Web site purpose, and various technical issues.
- A variety of challenging written and hands-on activities at the conclusion of each chapter that test comprehension, build Web research skills and design awareness, and encourage critical thinking about current issues in technology.
- Numerous Web Design Tips boxed throughout the text and included in an Appendix that emphasize key written concepts and principles.
- Suggestions on how to obtain additional information on important topics via the World Wide Web using the marginal annotations contained in the Web Info feature throughout the book.
- Full-color screen shots and illustrations of real-world examples and solutions.
- A writing style and visually appealing chapter layout that make learning about Web design interesting and easy.
- A comprehensive set of Teaching Tools that includes all the lecture aids you need to present the best Web design course ever.