Is there a baby on the way? Baby Basics
is a valuable handbook for expectant parents - even if this is not your first child. It answers many essential questions:
Dr. Baskerville's Baby Basics
- How can we prepare for the baby arrives?
- How do we build our baby's health care team?
- What challenges will we face in the first weeks?
- How do we create a healthful diet for our baby?
- Can we help our baby sleep well?
- How can we keep our baby safe?
is the closest thing to having an "Aunt Sue" living next door. It's written straight from the heart, in language you can understand. Every family needs one!