Your complete guide to MYOB AccountRight software.
Now in its seventh edition, MYOB Software For Dummies
walks you through everything you need to know, from starting your MYOB file from scratch and recording payments and receipts, to tracking profit and analysing sales. This new edition includes all the information you need on the new generation of MYOB AccountRight software, including the new cloud computing features.
- Set up MYOB software - understand how to make it work the first time;
- Keep track of purchases and sales - monitor customer accounts and ensure you get paid on time;
- Get to grips with payroll - know what your responsibilities are for tax, superannuation and leave entitlements;
- Prepare Business Activity Statements - save time with electronic lodgements;
- Compile business reports - track your profitability and analyse your sales;
- Upgrade with ease - get expert advice on the easiest way to upgrade to the new MYOB AccountRight releases;
- Move your books to æthe cloud'- access your business information from wherever you are.
Open the book and find:
- Simple explanations of key activities and tasks;
- Information about the latest versions of all components of MYOB AccountRight;
- Advice for upgrading to the new MYOB AccountRight software;
- Tips for increasing the speed of entering regular transactions;
- Fail-safe methods for accurately starting a new financial year;
- Guidance for mastering tricky payroll transactions.